Mask blank inspection system for 10 nm technology node and beyond.
- M8350/51 is one of the most advanced inspection systems featuring both high sensitivity suitable for next-generation mask blank inspection and high throughput necessary for outgoing and incoming inspection at production sites.
- A new detection circuitry attuned to extremely small defects is incorporated in 31-beam scan confocal optics, one of the core technologies used on de facto standard of mask blank inspection systems, MAGICS.
- Blank qualification capability is enhanced thanks to significantly higher sensitivity to defects not only on quartz substrates but also on state-of-the art mask blanks for MoSi binary masks and phase-shift masks.
- The system accommodates multi-slot cassettes required by blank manufacturers and RSP, MRP and EUVL dual pod cassettes used at mask shops.
- M8351 meets the requirement of line & space monitor pattern inspection, offering a useful tool for managing various processes at mask shops.
- Inspection of quartz substrates, Cr layers, MoSi layers, half tone layers, EUV mask blanks (multilayer and absorber) and resist-coated blanks
- Defect reviews
You might also be interested in