Mask blank inspection system designed for 7 nm technology node and beyond
- Latest line of advanced inspection systems attaining high sensitivity for the next-generation mask blank inspection and offering high throughput for outgoing and incoming inspection at production facilities.
- 63-beam scanning confocal optics based on the core technology of MAGICS, a de facto standard tool, combined with special small defect detection circuitry.
- Significantly higher sensitivity not only for defects on substrates but also for defects on each layer of advanced semiconductor mask blanks, enabling the more stringent qualification of high-quality blanks.
- Compatibility with multi-slot cassettes for blank manufacturers, with RSP and MRP for mask shops, and with dual pods for EUVL.
- M8651 meets the requirement of line & space monitor pattern inspection and is effective for various process controls at mask shops.
- Inspection of substrates, optical mask blanks (Cr, MoSi, half-tone) and EUV mask blanks (Mo/Si multilayer, absorber)
- Defect reviews