We at Lasertec Corporation (hereinafter "Lasertec," "we," "our," or "us") recognize the importance of your privacy and properly handle and protect your personal information entrusted to us. In this page, we describe how we handle your personal information collected through our website at https://www.lasertec.co.jp/ (hereinafter the "website").
What is personal information?
Your personal information is information linked to your identity such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address.
Collection of personal information
You have access to most of the services available on the website without providing any personal information. If you do not wish to provide your personal information, you can choose not to do so at your own discretion. However, if you do not provide your personal information, you may not have access to certain services on the website.
When we need to collect your personal information, we will clearly state in advance for what purposes the information is collected and ask you to provide personal information only to the extent necessary for the purposes.
Use of personal information
We will use your personal information only for the following purposes and for our communication with you:
- Announcement of new products and services
- Announcement of various campaigns, exhibitions and seminars
- Asking you to answer a questionnaire
- Responding to your inquiry about our products and services
- Data used for statistical analysis for marketing purposes
- Responding to your request
If we find it necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the stated purposes, we will inform you in advance for what purposes we use the information. If you do not agree to the use of your personal information for these purposes, you will be able to choose not to provide your personal information at your own discretion.
Non-disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will not disclose your personal information to a third party except in either of the following cases:
- You have agreed to the third party disclosure.
- We disclose your personal information to our affiliates or subcontractors with which we have executed a non-disclosure agreement. We will do so only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes stated above or the purposes for which you have agreed to provide your personal information in advance.
- We process personal information as statistical data and use it in a way that individuals are not identifiable.
- We are required to disclose personal information by law or regulation.
- We are in an emergency situation where we need to disclose personal information to prevent the loss of lives or injuries, or to protect important assets.
Management of personal information
We protect all personal information in our control in an appropriate and careful manner and take adequate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or disclosure.
Verification, correction, deletion of personal information
If you wish to verify, correct or delete personal information you have provided us, please contact our information desk. We will take action to meet your request to the extent it is reasonably possible. Please note that we respond to the request only if we can confirm that you are indeed the person making the request. This is necessary to prevent falsification of your personal information by a third party.
Cookies are small data files sent from websites you visit to your browser or hard disk to gain access to the information of your website browsing. Cookies allow web servers to remember the records of your specific website use to improve your browsing experience. Cookies are widely used in the Internet community as a standard feature to offer benefits to website users. Cookies do not obtain the information of your personal identity.
- Advertising subcontracted to Google Japan G.K. and Yahoo Japan Corporation
We use the search advertising services of Google Japan G.K. and Yahoo Japan Corporation to present relevant advertisements to the users of our website. If you do not wish to have your browsing behavior tracked by cookies, please go to the websites linked below and opt out of website cookies by following their procedures.
Commitment of Lasertec
Lasertec complies with the laws and regulations in Japan and abroad regarding the protection of personal information and adheres to relevant codes of conduct in the industry. We will review and update this policy periodically.
Questions or comments about this page
If you have any questions or comments about this page, please contact us from the link below.