Direct and speedy measurement of Si thickness, TSV depth and RST before and after TSV back grinding process
- TSV depth measurements based on a combination of Lasertec-proprietary interferometer and IR optics.
- Applicable to measurements in both pre- and post-back grinding processes.
- BGM300 provides an optimum solution for back grinding process.
- Silicon thickness and TSV depth measurement prior to the back-grinding of TSV wafers
- Remaining silicon thickness (RST) measurement after the back-grinding of TSV wafers
- Detection of abnormal adhesive thickness of bonded wafers.
- Silicon thickness measurement after the back-grinding/thinning of BSI wafers
|Dimensions (mm)||1,450mm(W) x 2,650mm(D) x 1,885mm(H)|
|Applicable wafer size||300 mm wafer|
|Applicable wafer type||Bonded TSV or BSI wafers|