Mask blank inspection system that achieve both high sensitivity and high throughput simultaneously
- MAGICS series model featuring high sensitivity required for inspection of mask blanks as well as high throughput suitable for outgoing and incoming inspection of mask blanks in production.
- Multi-beam scanning method using 63 beams based on confocal optics, the core technology of the industry-standard MAGICS series inspection system.
- Special inspection circuitry attuned to detection of smallest defects.
- Inspection of pinhole defects on MoSi or Cr film with a dramatically higher sensitivity compared to the conventional system, enabling the selection of higher quality mask blanks.
- M6641S has an added capability to perform inspections in Dense Scan Mode (higher sensitivity mode) and Line & Space pattern inspections, thereby making an effective tool for various process management at mask shops.
- Applicable to a variety of cassettes including multiple-slot cassettes (for blanks manufacturers), RSP, and MRP (both for mask shops).
- Inspection of quartz substrates, Cr films, MoSi films, half-toned films, and resist-coated mask blanks
- Review of defects on these advanced mask blanks
|Wavelength of Inspection light source used for inspection||532nm|
|Inspection sensitivity||φ50 nm (PSL on quartz substrate, normal mode)|
|Inspection time||12 minutes per plate (normal mode, Inspection area of 142 mm x 142 mm)|