A de facto standard phase-shift measurement system for KrF wavelength
- Phase-shift measurement system for KrF (248nm), which is now the de facto standard in the industry
- Directly measures phase-shift with the same wavelength as the exposure wavelength of steppers
- Can measure transmittance of Att-PSM's (Half-tone type phase-shift masks).
- Realized high stability against floor vibration, and air turbulence within the system.
- Phase-Shift Measurement of phase-shift masks
- Transmittance measurement of Att-PSM's (Half-tone type phase-shift masks)
|Measurement Repeatability||Phase-shift measurement:0.5°(3σ)
Transmittance measurement:0.2% (3σ)